The Concert Hall is on the first floor and can seat approximately 140 people depending on the function type and how the room is arranged.
You must be a Club Member to hire the room, if you are not already a member you can complete an application form at the time you make your booking - see the Membership page for more details of how to join the Club.
We accept many types of functions including weddings, christenings and birthday parties, however the Managing Committee reserves the right to refuse bookings for Children's, 18th or 21st Birthday Parties.
Please note that only drinks purchased from the Club can be consumed on the premises.
To book a function you need to come to the Club and see either the Club Secretary or Steward to discuss your event. When making a booking you will need to provide us with your name and contact number, date and type of function as well as the times you require the room, approximate numbers attending, if you will be having a buffet, DJ or other entertainment. We can advise on dates available and costs, and take provisional bookings via telephone, however you must visit the Club to confirm your booking and pay the non-refundable hire charge.
Please note the following conditions of hiring the Hall:
- A non-refundable hire charge must be paid to secure the booking (please contact us for the current room hire rates)
- All functions must be booked a minimum of 10-days in advance to allow time to arrange staff
- If anyone attending the party is found to be bringing their own alcohol onto the premises they will be asked to leave and refused re-entry
- Any leftover buffet food must be disposed of in black bags at the end of the party by the person hosting the party
- Any excessive mess may incur an additional cleaning charge
- The room must be vacated an hour after the Bar closes
The room is also available to hire during the daytime for meetings or group events, please visit the Club to discuss your requirements.
There is no charge for Charity/Fundraising functions.